Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug Herr tries R8!
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:01:10 -0500

Ted Grant wrote:

"Doug baby, you're hooked even if you don't know it at
this very moment."  Wait until the finger twitchies begin while your
fingers are feeling around for those ergonomically set R8 dials and they're
not there.

It's OK just go buy it and worry about paying for it later like the rset of
us.:)
<<<

It might have been here with me in Sacramento if I hadn't played with Ken
Iisaka's M6 + Noctilux at dinner.  My beginning photographer wife quickly
understood the essence of the Noctilux and ordered me to buy that, too!  If
only the cash flow would cooperate....

Doug Herr
Sacramento