Subject: [Leica] LUG luncheon update
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:57:05 +0100

Friends,

This is the score now re the LUG luncheon in Brussels.
Date would be Friday 26 November (next week) at 12:30 at NATO.
Those of you that do not know how to get there, let me know and I'll
email you a map plus instructions (car/public transport).
Also, for security regulations, please tell me if you intend to bring
cameras or other photographic gear with you (this is no problem as far as
you tell me beforehand).
I will send you an email with more practical details over the coming
weekend.

So far, the following persons have replied:

- - Lucien Van Dievoet (BE): will attend
- - Nathan Wajsman (BE): will attend
- - Erwin Puts (NL): will most likely attend (to be confirmed)
- - Gerry (UK):  had an interest, but will not be able to make it this time
- - Claude Vercruysse (BE): will attend
- - Michiel Fokkema (NL): will attend
- - Arne Helme (NL): will have difficulty (to be confirmed)

I have heard nothing from the other invitees yet. Please keep me informed
if you have further news or updates.
If any other lugger wants to join, please don't hesitate and send me a
private email.

Kind regards,

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Sent on the new Mac PowerBook G3 - the fastest laptop on the planet