Subject: Re: [Leica] Selling Brooklyn Bridge
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 03:28:20 -0800

Eno wrote:
><Snip>
> ----------
> They have a weekly meeting on Friday mornings where everyone gets to express
> their opinions about what is happening on the Lug.
> They go around in a circle.
> Eno
> (of course the smoke from the lug does make it's way in)

Who are you and how would you know this?. You are the only "anonymous" person on
the LUG I am aware of.
Anonymity generally doesn't go over here a casual glance at the digest might
tell you. Either would mysterious unsupported statements by such mysterious
people. This is my real name and I can be found in the Portland Oregon Phonebook.
Mark Rabiner