Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Wetzlar Solms Canada Portugal....
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 06:31:48 -0800

At 03:36 AM 11/14/99 -0500, Mmermag@aol.com wrote:
>In this case, the fondlers must be multi-millionaires. Not the
>case for cameras.

Or have patrons who are multi-millionaires who want to own one even if they
couldn't scratch out twinkle little star.

Anybody want to be my patron for Leicas? :-) I already have a fiddle. :-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

As the vacationing Scot in Canada was heard to say,"Weel, if yon's the size
of yurr moose, Ah'd hate ta see the size of yurr cats"