Subject: RE: [Leica] Swirling cigar smoke
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:19:33 -0500

B.D. wrote:
>wouldn't you first want to hold and use the Hexar RF
>to see what it's REALLY like?

Yes, but only out of curiosity. But the battery dependance and
0.6X magnification (I shoot with an M6 HM) alone disqualify the
Hexar-RF as my primary camera body. I *will* consider it as a
secondary body, along with an M2, M4-2, or used M6. But that
was not the question!

Hell, B.D. If I want a camera that requires batteries and has a
really lo-mag finder and an autowinder, I'll use my Ricoh GR1.
Unlike the Hexar, Hexar RF, or M6 HM it actually fits in my shirt
pocket.

- -Alexey