Subject: [Leica] Leica "Magic"
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 99 01:24:39 GMT

In another venue, I had a similar experience in a dimly lit horse barn
photographing thoroughbreds in the late afternoon. Fast Leica glass combined
with the handheld slow shutter speed capabilities of the M3 and M6 enabled me
to shoot (without flash) under conditions that would have caused me to pack
away the Nikkors. More importantly, M3 and M6 shooting permitted me the
opportunity to capture the personality of each horse, along with some special
shots of the trainer and her young daughter after the race. Since I know that
obtaining similar images would have been difficult, if not impossible, without
my Leicas, I'm thankful for my M gear!

Sandy