Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 MIA returns home!:)
From: chefurka@sympatico.ca (Paul Chefurka)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:54:32 GMT

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 08:07:42 -0800, Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
wrote:

>R8 MIA returns home after 14 months missing in action!

Just when you're sure the world is going to hell in a handbasket,
along comes an event like this.  There sure are some fine people in
this tired old world.

Serendipitously, I had just this morning purchased a new bottle of
Lagavullin 16.  I am at this moment raising a glass to James Khor and
MC Lau - two people that make me proud to be a member of this species!
Well done, gentlemen.

Paul Chefurka