Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Marc Talusan story
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:01:33 -0800

At 10:13 AM 11/12/99 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Half the mail order people hiss at you like a snake.
>"No questions place your order now please"

Don't save $5 and buy from someone else! Like Takarkin, or Sam S., or Rich
Pinto, or Chatterton or whomever.

Funny, I know what I want long before I buy it. I go for a good price, but
not at the price of taking abuse.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness (or, It's hard to tell if
someone is inconspicuous).