Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: mainstream thinking
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:39:41 -0800 (PST)

> > How do the current Leica lenses really compare with the Sigma and other
> > lenses that are using current design?  I have not seen any comparison.  Do
> > the current Leica lenses that are 3-4 times more expensive provide 3-4
> > times better resolution or 3-4 times anything except price? Or are these
> > lenses like the caps that are so grossly overpriced that Leica is guilty
> > of gouging the loyal customers?
>
> Name one product for which price is directly proportional to quality.
>
> Richard

	First class postage stamp. :-)

	Regards,

	PitakC

	PS: Don't take it too seriuosly, ok? :-)

- --
Pitak Chenkosol, Dept. Electrical Eng.,|  " I was born not knowing and have
Portland State University,             |    only had a little time to change
P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751. |    that here and there."
E-mail: pitakc@ee.pdx.edu              |                Richard P. Feynman