Subject: Re: [Leica] This is Our Work...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:04:25 -0800

Mike Gardner wrote:
><Snip>
> It certainly has achieved one of the top ten status in my collection.
>
> Mike Gardner

If the prints that come out of your darkroom look anyway near as good as the ink
on the pages of Ted's book you are on the right track. And usually silver
against ink is a tough comparison. But it's quality of reproduction has to match
it's quality of Ted's originals and it does it justice from what I can see. A
major inspiration.
(And the fact that I come from a medical family has nothing to do with it!)
Mark Rabiner