Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF The Bad News Boys
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:24:31 -0800

Thomas Kachadurian wrote:

> Mark:
>
> Thanks for your cordial welcome, but I've been on the LUG for about 4
> years now.
>
> >Lots of people would love to know why you would put the best Leica glass on
> >plastic junk cameras with wiz bang features.
>
> Well that's a simple answer, to make a photograph. It's a tired old
> saw, but as anyone who has used a view camera knows, the camera just
> holds the film.
>
> I'm not one of the Leica worshipers, I just know a great lens when I
> use it. There are more than a few on this list who might agree.
>
> Tom
> Thomas Kachadurian

Sorry for not recognizing you name from before Thomas but your idea "the camera
just holds the film." Doesn't back up your original idea that I had a problem
with in the first place about the M6 being a piece of junk because it's sync
speed is only 1/50 ...
and so on. It more or less backs up mine. (In favor of the camera)
I'm in favor of the camera for it's simplicity. "The camera just holds the
film."
Mark Rabiner