Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hexar RF...Good News...Bad News
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:08:40 -0800

Eric Welch wrote:

> At 01:14 AM 11/12/99 -0800, Pitak Chenkosol wrote:
> >Herr Cohn's comment on new M cameras I must
> >say that the coming years will be very interesting for Leica indeed.
>
> Okay, I knew I was missing something by not making it to Chicago (life too
> complex at the time). What did Herr Cohn say about the future? R and M if
> he said anything about the R too!
>
> Eric Welch
I think he was intimating about something along the lines of custom options.
Like the magnification of viewer of your choice? But I did write down the "no M7
quote". Not prefaced by "read my lips"!
Not the great communicator; or I'm not the great listener. Is that what others heard?
Someone should have recorded it and transcribed it for us. In triplicate!
Mark Rabiner