Subject: [Leica] FS - M4
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:48:47 -0800

One more item - I advertised it once before, then got cold feet.  This time
I have to sell it :-)

M4 - 1183xxx.  Ex+ condition - vulcanite perfect, bright marks on top plate
from MR meter, pencil-point ding on right end of top plate.  CLA by Reinhold
Mueller last year, pronounced perfect by Kindermann tech at a Leica clinic
in July.  Comes with body cap and M6 strap.  $1500 CDN (about $1000 US)

Payment by international money order.  Buyer pays shipping.  10-day MBG on
everything.

I also have an M-Grip M- in box.  With either my M3 or M4 it's $75 CDN ($50
US)

Paul Chefurka