Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF The Bad News Boys
From: Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:02:02 -0500

Mark:

Thanks for your cordial welcome, but I've been on the LUG for about 4
years now.

>Lots of people would love to know why you would put the best Leica glass on
>plastic junk cameras with wiz bang features.

Well that's a simple answer, to make a photograph. It's a tired old
saw, but as anyone who has used a view camera knows, the camera just
holds the film.

I'm not one of the Leica worshipers, I just know a great lens when I
use it. There are more than a few on this list who might agree.

Tom
Thomas Kachadurian
www.kachadurian.com