Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica has some nerve . . . .
From: "Cartographer" <larsplan@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:02:36 -0800

|Sorry Jonathan, you're wrong.  What do you think the profit margin is for a
|dealer?  I'd guarantee you if you knew, you'd wonder why anyone is a dealer
|of photographic equipment.
|
|Bill Rosauer

I think that if Brian Colen thinks he can produce these for a buck apiece, he
ought to seriously consider doing so.  The market will easily bear a price of
$10 or so.   Everybody can get rich and we will have a source of needed
accessories.  I think that users are looking at functionality and could care
less about the Leica label.  Besides, I think a "Dr. Blacktape" brandname
would be cool.

Regards, Bill|