Subject: Re: [Leica] $40 lenscaps
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:02:23 -0600

Based on a suggestion someone made on this list not too long ago, I now use a
generic (read: cheap) 58mm lens cap on my 35mm Summilux and a 62mm cap on my 50mm
Summilux.  These snap perfectly into the front of the lens shade when it is
mounted normally on the lens, makes the lens much quicker to get into action, and
eliminates the worry about losing a cap.

Cheers,
Kip