Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V13 #26
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:37:16 -0800

Marc Talusan wrote:
><Snip>
> In any case, my small sample has showed a clear snobbery by Leica dealers,
> and an attitude that wasn't particularly open to young people like me who
> are interested in learning about the Leica M.
>
> Marc
Go out and get a cashmere sport jacket from a second hand shop and get a damn
haircut. :)
Stand in the "German Corner" at Camera World and most times you will die of
starvation before anyone comes to help you. I don't really dress all that well.
This weekend was the first time I've ever touched a Rollei 6000 series. Have yet
to tough a Linhof. And I'm pushing 50.
I guess it works better to have that M6 hanging around your neck but I don't use
straps. Don't use Domke bags either. Denim shirts I do wear and they work.
Mark :-) Rabiner