Subject: [Leica] M2-W
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:36:17 -0500

OOPS, correction to framelines for the M2-W

s/be 24/35, 28/90, 50/75.

retail - $1200, inc 3+2 Passport, (well hell they charge $300 for a new M6
circuit board). And it it helps to save more $$$, not eliminate the dumb
winderrrrrr circuitry. Hell if you're going for the entry level model, you
sure don't need a winder high on your M wishlist. But keep the little winder
tooth cut-out so the ARW/M6 will still work, or even better, go back right
to the real deal M2 style shaft.

Sell it as a kit for $2000 with the resurrected last non-asph 35 'cron.

DonJr hould approve - no plastic thingy in the frame counter, neither.

best of function over toy-value,

Alistair