Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V13 #26
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:44:23 -0500

Marc,

That sucks big time. I'm sure they're burned from lots of time wasters tho'.
I guess they could just put their time in the bank if the tyre-kickers
didn't waste it. Perish the thought they'd actually help someone understand
the product they're trying to sell.

Buy from the very helpful likes of Sam or Rich.

UP the elistits! Right up!

Alistair