Subject: [Leica] The horror
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:26:44 +0000

>>>To quote Brando in Apocalypse Now "The
Horror, the Horror"<<<

Hi Tom,
Actually Brando was quoting Kurtz in Joseph Conrad's _Heart of
Darkness_, but you've got the sentiment right about the LUG as a Board
of Directors. <g>

However, I wonder if the LUG could meaningfully express its support of
Mr. Cohn and offer its help in some way...? I know that "grassroots
ambassadors" legitimately help other businesses. Just a thought.

- --Mike