Subject: [Leica] Reminder: Pro Photo Supply Swap Meet on Sat!
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:25:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello to all Pacific Northwest LUGgers!

It is that time of the year again, so this Saturday just across from the
Hillsboro airport I may get to meet some of you (or Friday night for that
matter, if you have a table there and set up!).

So, don't forget to get there; I will help John from Photo Kinon so I will
have a table of his with some slide projectors if you want to say hi or
chat, or just show off your Noctilux!
I will probably have the only Leitz 10X80 FLAK (WWII) binocular in the
whole show, so look for a 20lb binocular and you will find me next to it!
(unless I sell it, of course!)

Cheers,

Lucian