Subject: [Leica] OT: Menlo Camera Shop closing
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:58:11 -0800

I stuck my head in this venerable establishment this morning.  No Leica stuff, but if you're a collector of Kodaks or Polaroids or movie cameras and projectors from the mid-20th century, here's an opportunity to find some hard to find items.  Lotsa Brownies, SX-70's, etc. etc.  Half off all stock, which I think was priced using the McKeowen's (sp?)  Guide.

Open through this Saturday, closed for a week, then reopening for another week before Thanksgiving.

773 Santa Cruz Ave. Menlo Park, CA ; 2 blocks west of El Camino Real.