Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF...Good News...Bad News
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:06:43 +0100

Dr. B.T.,

If that hypothetical RF Nikon come with its own bayonet, it will have to be
really better and the new lenses outstanding to see me switching.

If it use the Leica M bayonet, only the camera will have to be outstanding...

:-)

My conclusion is: the Contax G2, the Xpan, the Cosina/Voitglander and the
Konica RF are not better or outstanding.
Even if they were designed 40 years afer the M camera.

By the way, I still don't have a M6 TTL...

;-)

But I will buy a M6 AE if....

Lucien