Subject: [Leica] Book search
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:59:04 +0000

>>>Why don't you try e mailing or calling the folk at Photoeye - about
the best
photography bookstore there is. Someone there may know.

www.photoeye.com

You could also try hunting through their online listing (and/or
downloading
their SH books list?)<<<

He could also try visiting a good library and browsing the photo
section. He didn't give a whole lot to go on. I thought of Christian
Vogt's _Photographs_, published by Rotovision in Geneva, but I doubt
that's it. My friend John Gossage has a library of some 6,000 photo
books, most of them German (and not an HCB or Ansel Adams in the bunch
<g>), but I just don't think he'd know for sure based on that vague
description.

- --Mike