Subject: Re: [Leica] .... Metz ......
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:50:09 -0800

Steven Alexander wrote:

> claire wrote:
> >
> > Dear all,
> > Does Metz (flashes) have a homepage ? What would  that be ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > TMLee
> In USA go to Bogen.com
>
> Steven

I just went looking and counldn't find it this time I think I might have found
it in German. But here's from the Metz Tamarkin page. I saw Central had a Metz
page too.
http://www.tamarkin.com/catalog/products/metz/metz.html
 METZ FLASH SYSTEMS
Last Revised: October 21, 1999

Metz 20BC-6 - A "pocket sized" flash that won't overbalance your Leica M6. One
auto-aperture for each ISO setting, guide number 20 (meters) at ISO 100.   $59

Metz 28C-2 - A more powerful alternative for use with the Leica M or other
non-TTL  system camera. Bounce capability and a snap-on wide angle diffuser to
cover lenses as wide as  28mm. Three auto-apertures, GN 28 (meters) at ISO 100.
 $95

Only one ISO setting bums me out, AA's or no.
Mark Rabiner
a good dog name: Metz