Subject: RE: [Leica] M Campaign
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:14:48 -0500

Dan wrote:

My other comment is, WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO SEE THIS?

I emailed a request for the M brochure and Kindermann emails me back saying
that they want $5 for it!!!  The fact that they are charging for it says
that it is definitely not a marketing venture but some self congratulatory
vision that is directed primarily at current Leica owners and collectors.

Jonathan Lee