Subject: Re: [Leica] M Campaign
From: "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:42:59 +0700

I guess Leica realize tehre is a trend of Generation X and Internet new
riches have sentiment in nostalgic items, look at VW new beetle, Jaguar, Tag
Heuer Carrera, etc.

The campaign itself with the new M brochure is targeted for younger
audiences which are more adapt to MTV style of communication.  I guess let
Leica try to expand their market coverage to those kind of people.
Just IMHO
Regards,
JSJ