Subject: [Leica] Re: Tudors use Leicas?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 15:05:20 -0700

Isn't it true that the monarchy's sole purpose is to keep the tabloids and
Paparazzi in business? How else would the world see photographs of naked
royalty (or naked almost royalty?) Do any Paparazzi use Leica?

A never ending cycle. Generation after generation of royalty followed by
generation after generation of Paparazzi. The tabloids are safe.

Station Wagon Jim