Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Mirror on SL
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 16:24:57 -0700

How do you know that the mirror is discolored? Have you compared it with
other SL's? Maybe that is the normal color for an SL mirror. I believe SL
mirrors are coated and that they have a partial silver area for the meter.
So before jumping to conclusions, these things should be checked out. It is
possible that this cameras is perfect in every way as it is.

Jim