Subject: Lights - was Re: [Leica] whan that Aprille, with his Shoures soote
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 16:20:14 -0600

Brian Reid wrote:
>SNIP
>
> Remember: flourescent light's are better than incadessant light's.
>
> Brian

Now, Brian, I gotta disagree here ...  flourescent's are green, ugly
sick green on color film, and incadessant's are a nice warm glow...I
even use CTO gels to warm up shots and today while scouting for an
annual report shoot the client asked "for that nice gold glow" in the
photos a warming gel delivers....

Now if shooting B&W with yer Leica I guess it don't matter a whole lot.

(PS thanks for putting a stop to that INANE language thread.)

Harrison McClary
www.mcclary.net