Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 CAMERA UPDATE RESCUE!!!!!!
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:02:04 -0500

In the earlier message to you., I mentioned Lugger James Khor is
instrumental for most of the information.
<<<

So fellow LUGger James Khor is behind the recovery of Ted's camera!  In the
private messages he has sent me I've gotten the impression that he is
honest and honorable.  Does his role surprise me?  Nope.  I like to think
he's typical of the LUG community.  Well done, James and MC!

Doug Herr
Sacramento