Subject: Re: [Leica] leica digilux zoom
From: "Elizabeth Anderson" <woohooo67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 16:41:00 EST

hmmmm.. the big question then is, how long to wait.  as I said, I can spend
600.  not any more though.  hmmm.  I could get a nice one & still have 200
left (my parents gave me 600 for a camera, for Xmas) or I could wait.
decisions decisions.

Thank you very very much, you have been so helpful.

Beth

- ----Original Message Follows----