Subject: RE: [Leica] This could be important !
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 20:49:13 -0000

> Mr. Parish is very much the Harry Browne of the late 90's.
> His claims are
> not "supported by The Economist", but rather were mentioned
> as a very small
> part of a larger discussion on investment "bubbles" as I
> recall.

I know nothing about Mr. Parish. I know nothing about the validity of his
Microsoft claims. And I know that this thread has no business on the
LUG....And I also know that I have a bridge I'd like to sell to anyone fails
to understand that the internet stock bubble will burst as surely as every
other grossly over priced "no there there" bubble in history has burst.
Perhaps not today. Perhaps not tomorrow. But it will happen.

I'm outta here!