Subject: [Leica] leica digilux zoom
From: "Elizabeth Anderson" <woohooo67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 16:30:41 EST

Hi,

I just joined the list, so I may not get your emails for a little while.
Please email me privately (or at least cc me) if you reply to this.

I am strongly considering purchasing the new Leica Digilux zoom.  Does
anyone out there have one?  Do you have any tips for me?  Any praise OR
gripes?  How do you find this compares to others on the market?

I am having problems finding a store which carries them - I may have to
order one sight unseen.  While I know Leica automatically means highest
quality, I still feel slightly nervous getting one without seeing it/testing
it out.  Does anyone have any advice for me?

Would you recommend it unreservedly?

Thanks for your help!

Beth