Subject: [Leica] Leica User Community..It's growing
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 20:18:07 GMT

I notice that in the last few days quite a few new names (mine included)
have appeared on the Leica User Community page managed by Hans Phalen.

Proof that not everyone on the internet is a paraniod convinced that Bill
Gates is planning to make a million bucks from our photos! If he can LET
HIM, I sure as hell haven't found a way.

Somehow I believe that Microsoft JUST DOESN"T GIVE A DAMN about our
photos...so I will soldier on, and post some shots as soon as I can figure
out just what the hell I am doing with this scanner thingy.

And for those about to blast me, no, I no longer get paid JUST to shoot
pictures, so I don't have as much riding on a copyright.

I hope to have a selection of photos from cameras old and new that may be
interesting to anyone thinking of going the LTM way....

Best Wishes
Dan States
Chicago Illinios