Subject: RE: [Leica] NYC with Leica m6?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:13:26 -0000

And the flip-side of B&H is Ken Hansen, on the 18th floor of an office
building on Madison Ave. between 52-53rd - 509 Madison maybe...Amazing
place...carpeted, brightly lit, glass cases filled with Leica gems new and
used...as well as Hasselblad, Nikon, etc. But all the used equipment is
really high quality and they stand behind it. The prices aren't bargin
level, but they aren't high either. Well worth a trip.

B. D.