Subject: RE: [Leica] OT:Kodak, Jobo's and other anomalies
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:53:50 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:
Sexton also uses a Jobo to make his negs, the man is an anomaly I can't
explain
as his work is beyond reproach.
and I shouldn't have said it because this is were 20 guys with Jobo's weigh
in
on "what's wrong with Jobo's the guy at the camera store said it was great?"

- ---

I'm going to be one of these 20 guys because I love my Jobo tank.  I use
Ilford paper but my Jobo tank for sheet film processing is fantastic.  I use
4 4x5 per reel and the resuls are great. It doesn't work with pyro and I
don't think it would work well for split porcessing, but it's great for
everything else.  Before the Jobo, I hated sheet film processing because I
despised tray or hanger processing.  Just hated it: scratches galore, having
to stand in total darkness for 15 minutes..no way man, Jobo tanks are great.

Jonathan Lee