Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 Titanium in charcol gray color
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:57:14 -0000

"Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com> wrote

>Eric, I got an M6 Ti from Bill a couple of years ago (and
subsequently
traded it to Mr. Gandy, you can see it on hos website), and it was a
kind of
grey...certainly wasn't golden yellow (nor are the ones pictured in
the
brochures golden yellow). The other M6 Ti's that I've seen in the
flesh have
been the same flat gey

>Unless I'm missing something I think they were all grey-ish. Never
did see a
golden yellow M6 Ti.

Last summer a guy shopping at the professional counter in Jessop's New
Oxford Street store pulled a titanium M6 from his bag and that one had
a distinct gold tinge. It's the only titanium M6 I've seen, so I've
nothing to compare it with.

Regards

Doug Richardson