Subject: [Leica] Re: R7 comment
From: Deborah Dion <dkdion@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 06:39:40 -0500

following was written to my comment of R7 withdrawal by "eno":

> R7 withdrawal - and what went with that?  I would guess some R lenses... In
> plain old opinion, I think the transition from R7 to the nikkor stuff is not
> a move in the advanced embracement of SLR photography.  Yes, I know there's
> argument here.  Nevertheless, the R system, in it's better configurations is
> "better" than any other SLR stuff out there.

I completely agree with you. It was a matter of many thousands of $$$ to get
the next batch of lenses I wanted that motivated me to sell the R equip that
I had for an Nikon. I can assure you in the future if my  income from
photography/art increases I'll go back to the Leica R system. In the
meantime I use the M6 90 percent of the time anyway.

Debby Dion