Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Street Photography debate
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:22:12 -0500

Guys,

Isn't this about Results (what is obtained, and Carl said it really well)
vs. Form (how they're obtained, and Bob is right on)? We've been down Avenue
"sneaking-is-bad-form-and-'generally'-gets-poor-results" before. Gary W and
HCB versus the others. Let's not take a long promenade there again.

Asbestosly challenged but photo-cajones-rich Alistair

BTW, If you want to try the sneaky stuff, don't do it where I live. Yes
Virginia, those are real bullets.