Subject: [Leica] wtb: old b+w 52mm filters
From: "Hoyen Tsang" <htsang@medscape.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:00:23 -0800

Greetings LUG-- I apologize for the late posting - computer was screwed yesterday - I am looking for a couple of old B+W 52mm (E52) filters.  Glass is not important (even busted ok) but brass ring must be dent-free.  Please email to htsang@medscape.com with price and quantity.  Thanks!

Hoyen Tsang
Tel: (917)881-8719
ICQ: 31750205

Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
http://www.medscape.com