Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V13 #2
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 09:26:05 -0400

This is why the LUG is such a wonderful thing! If from a well thought out
suggestion, through the LUG-connection of the good doctor Yao (who has
helped me out several times!), we can get the ear of a company like Cosina
to produce a lens that would be perfect for my M6/Canon 7/Nicca 5L, at an
affordable price!?
God bless the internet!
And how sad that we'd be more likely to get Cosina to do this rather than
Leica!!!

regards to all
Bob Keene
(who's getting a lens hood from Jem for his Canon 50/1.4- god bless the LUG!!!)