Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and a new M? Now what's wrong with R8?
From: MC Lau <mclau@pc.jaring.my>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 08:18:09 +0800

Robert Stevens wrote:-

> I have two R8's and an EOS 1N.  My wife uses the EOS for baby pictures and
> I have used it recently along with my R8 for sports pictures.  The first
> thing that comes to mind when using them alongside is how simple and
> ergonomic the R8 is.

<SNIP>

Well said, Robert!

The feature I like most is the exposure compensation dial.  This is the
only SLR camera I have used, that allow me to dial in exposure
compensation without leaving the viewfinder.  Try that with the RE, R6
and R7, and you'll know what I meant.

The R8 must be the most underrated SLR of the Leica range :-))

MC Lau