Subject: Re: [Leica] Rags and bones and stones
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:49:46 GMT

Even more frightening is that the lenses are GLASS!  My goodness, glass is
so easy to break!  Have you ever dropped a glass of milk?  That glass goes
everywhere!

If Leica were a top class company they would may their lenses out of
something more durable..I suggest Granite.  It is durable, plentiful and it
has VERY high refracting power!

Of course this kind of advance would leave the company open to charges that
they "cast the first stone".

Dan