Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens hood question
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:19:11 -0500

I do not believe a metal square hood like the current one exists that was
designed only for the 35 Summicron, but I have used my 35 Summicron with a
12585 metal vented hood & it works fine. The current ASPH Summicron will
still allow that hood to be mounted. I tried a roll to check out the
possibility of it cutting into the field of view of the lens, but it worked
fine.