Subject: Re: [Leica] Oak Park Camera
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:17:01 -0700

"Mueller, Rob" wrote:

> I know this is sacriledge, but do they have Large Format Junk and darkroom
> Junk?
>
> Rob Mueller
> Studies in Black and White
> www.studiesinblackandwhite.com
> rob@studiesinblackandwhite.com

As Mike will tell you it's a great Camera store but in decline. I'd go downtown
to Central. Now there's a store with resonance! I used to go there every weekend
in the 60's after riding my Locally made Schwinn Continental 10 speed full speed
for 45 minutes to the Wilmette Linden L Station. It was old then!
Mark Rabiner