Subject: RE: [Leica] Antinattering from Rabiner
From: "Paul Klingaman" <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:14:22 GMT

You guys are both nutz.  I think you're showing signs of needing a break
from the twilight zone.  Go make some photos with those plastic-laden M6s of
yours and unwind.  What the hell, go fully plastic and take out a Holga or
Diana.  Just get out of that darkroom and stop inhaling the chemicals.
Maybe you fellas have been lead astray...the popular drug these days with
artists is "ecstacy", not XTOL.(har har)

- -Paul