Subject: [Leica] Erwin is about to leave the building
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:48:30 -0400

Luggers,

I just saw Erwin off through security at O'Hare T5.

NW/KLM 618 departs 17.50, will arrive 08.40 Amsterdam tomorrow.

He's in good spirits, but wants some rest. I picked him up at 11.45, went
downtown and shot some downtown stuff using 24 asph & 90 apo asph from the
car (skyline, and then I took him to the other side of the tracks to shoot a
drug bust in the projects). Had a leisurely lunch, got his prescrition
medications, booked the flight and drove to the airport.

best of light,

Alistair