Subject: [Leica] TMax 400
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:38:42 -0500

I've been using & processing TMax 400, rated at ASA 400 for the past few
months & really like the results, but now would like to try a roll & push
the speed to 800 & see what the film is capable of. In checking Kodaks
recommended processing of the film at ASA 800, I see it does not differ from
rating it at 400. Does anyone out there use this film at ISO 800? It seems
to me the negs would come out a little thin processed like I do at 400 if
the film is shot at 800. I process the film at room temperature, which in my
apartment comes out at 74 degrees & at ISO 400 is 5 1/2 minutes with TMax
developer.

Thanks.