Subject: [Leica] Re: Jeff's Heliar picture
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:44:35 -0700

At 06:45 PM 10/23/99 +0000, D Khong wrote:

after Jim Brick wrote:
>>> Jeff... this photograph is awesome!!!
>>

>Jeff
>This picture WILL be even more awesome when it is in B&W.  Trust me.  Can
>you do it in monochrome?
>
>Dan K.

Jeff and Dan K.,

Personally, I think the different "colored" fluorescent tubes and their
reflections in the wall and escalator, the handrail crunching-up in the
distance, the bright white fluorescent strips alternating with black
strips, and the fact that it all converges at the bottom, provides both eye
candy and composition magic.

Great photograph!

Jim